- What is OT?
- About TTOTA
- TTOTA Rosemary Green Bursary Award
- Team HOPE 2016- Info Party Session
- WFOT Council Meeting 2016
- Gulf City Mall Day
- TTOTA & USC's Professional Evening
- Trincity Mall Day
- Long Circular Mall Day
- Stakeholder's Brunch and Meeting 2014
- TTOTA's Supplement
- Team HOPE 2014
- TTOTA participates in NCPD's Health and Wellness Fair
- ACOT 12th Scientific Conference
- Contact Us
- Team HOPE 2016
- OTs in the Spotlight
TTOTA Rosemary Green Bursary 2019
The TTOTA Rosemary Green Bursary is a $10,000 TTD scholarship, awarded annually to a Trinidad and Tobago National in an Entry Level Occupational Therapy degree programme, renewable for one follow up year at $5000.
The award is for a candidate demonstrating a high GPA and a commitment of working within Trinidad and Tobago after graduation with the goal of contributing to the medical, social and educational services available in the country.